Tuesday, June 19, 2012

First film roll

Here's my first film I have taken!
I'm really surprised how cool they turned!

Scan machine sucks, you can see that there's a white corners in the photos.
And I was too lazy to cut them off, so these photos are truly untouched. straight from the camera to film and scanned!

So these are really my first film photos so what do you like and what would you like to see me taking photos with film camera?

First picture ever with film camera, so this is like a test!

Bokehlicous! I like it!

Testing how will sky and building looks.

In the tram. public traffic machine.

Really like this photo. Like how the sun bright this photo!

From the Military war practice.

Military war practice #2. Sky is sick!

Smooth and sharp!

Military practice. Smoke grenade!

How it looks when you need to go back to the military.

My sister's friend's baby! so cute and film makes it perfect!

Sister made some beef steak!

Thai food from thai restaurant. delicious!

This is like the second photo I took. one of my favorite!

Self-portrait at the work.

Metro in coming.

And left?


top of the church, doesn't look like from Finland lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment